[Linux-aus] Great Conference Programme

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Thu Jan 25 06:57:02 UTC 2007

I'd like to say that I found LCA'07 to be a wonderful conference, both
as a speaker and as a delegate.

I heard some grumbles that there were too many streams, and that it was
too hard to choose.  Fortunately, there will be videos - I want to see
several that were on when I was speaking!

I would like to say that I think that "being spoilt for choice" is a
huge compliment to the paper selection committee, and the process they
used clearly worked.  I have felt disillusioned in the past (at other
conferences, not LCA) when there were sessions having nothing I wanted
to see.  To have more than one talk I wanted to see in every session was
wonderful.

Well done!

--
Regards
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.