[Linux-aus] New name for linux.conf.au in 2007

Tim Connors tconnors at astro.swin.edu.au
Tue Jan 9 11:34:01 UTC 2007

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Paul Shirren wrote:

> Janet Hawtin wrote:
> > On 1/9/07, David Lloyd <lloy0076 at adam.com.au> wrote:
> > >
> > > Would you be willing to put together a bid for Linux.Conf.Maralinga
> > > 2009
> > > with me?
> >
> > but yep i reckon a hard core rural lca is a good idea.
>
> After Melbourne 2008 I was hoping for Hobart 2009.
>
> Surely it has to be Mildura 2010 though ;-)

Mildura?  That's not very rural, damn city slickers!  Lots of wine though.

What about Coonabarabran?  Plenty of fresh roo meat (killed by the bus
this morning) for BBQs!  Really, it's not that it's nice and close and
handy and all for me personally.

And we have the internet, and even electricity to power the internet!

--
Tim Connors
http://site.aao.gov.au/twc