[Linux-aus] How to get a refund on unused Windows

Rimian Perkins r.perkins at rimian.com.au
Sun Jan 7 10:37:02 UTC 2007

Nice article!

I seem to remember someone else has a site about this and they were sent
a 'cease and desist' by microsoft.

I tried to purchase a laptop without the OS some years ago and was
treated badly by serveral vendors. Most of them assumed I was going to
install an illegal copy of Windows.

--
Rimian Perkins
Freelance Web Developer