[Linux-aus] Re: [clug] Re: MtM - companies using foss? - updated

Sunnz sunnzy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:16:01 UTC 2007

If targeted at Windows user, it is absolutely better to focus on
Linux, the sheer number of distro is already a confusing choice for
potential switcher.

The list itself... maybe just say they "run on free UNIX system such
as Linux", then you'll save the trouble of explain BSD while being
politically correct.

Yea, just my 2 cent, you might have better ideas...