[Linux-aus] Converting Linux Australia's "Committee" to a "Board"

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri Feb 16 18:04:10 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 16:04 +0900, Bret Busby wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Donna Benjamin wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 22:30 +0900, Bret Busby wrote:

As fascinating as it is to debate the merits of accurate etymology over
sloppy neologism, it's not quite the focus of my original email.

Brett, you and others made good points about perhaps using a "council"
model rather than a "board" model, and that's certainly worked very well
for some groups. Let's focus on that issue rather than my poor grammar.

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer <jon at ivt.com.au>
Ph +61 3 9723 9399