[Linux-aus] Grant Request: Thousand Parsec AI Competition Prizes...

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Wed Feb 7 10:15:02 UTC 2007

Tim,

how about using it to organise a code-fest event - possibly with
flying interested people together from other AU states?

I'd feel more comfortable with such a networking and community-focused
event. A competition doesn't bring people to gether or motivate them
to become a member of your community for the future.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Silvia.