[Linux-aus] Vista v. Linux Movie

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Tue Feb 6 09:06:02 UTC 2007

gareth wrote:
> Chris Smart wrote:
> [snip]
>> Not that it's video nor specifically Vista, but have you seen
>> http://makethemove.net ?
>> Maybe it's a start to help you convert some friends.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Hi Chris. Yes I have. It's a good site and very friendly but a lot of
> people don't respond well to text.
Yeah that's true. It's also easier to manipulate peoples' emotions with
video ;) Anyway I thought I'd mention it in case it was helpful in the
mean while. I intend to have some Linux videos on there sometime but
they won't be anti-Microsoft/Vista just pro Linux and FOSS, I just don't
have the time or money to make them yet :(
> [snip]
>
> Chris: FYI. The banner in http://makethemove.net is blocked by privoxy.
Hmm thanks. Any ideas as to why? Source for the site is here:
http://makethemove.net/mtm.tar ;)

-c