[Linux-aus] Make the move, 1 month on

Clint Shumack ces972 at uow.edu.au
Sat Feb 3 10:48:02 UTC 2007

How about some traditional marketing? For example, an advertisement for
OpenOffice on a TV network or a major Newspaper, before corporate
Australia becomes locked into Microsoft's new products. Switching to
Linux is still too complicated for the people who will pay for Vista,
but OpenOffice is simple and has a significant cost benefit.