[Linux-aus] Make the move, 1 month on

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Fri Feb 2 11:40:02 UTC 2007

Hi all,
The site http://makethemove.net is now one month old. In its first month
we saw 30,173 unique visitors to the site which was great!

As this hasn't been discussed on the linux-aus mailing list yet, I'm
wondering if anyone has some suggestions how we can extend the reach of
the site to make it accessible by more people? (I.e how to spread the word
around.)

If you haven't seen the site yet, please do. I would appreciate any
comments and suggestions that people might have. I do have numerous
content changes on  the way as well as another 10 or so languages
(hopefully) and a few other things.

Thanks!
Chris