[Linux-aus] Open Source Java MIDP developers?

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Thu Feb 1 07:26:02 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm after a Java MIDP developers who might be interested in creating a
client for my open source game project Thousand Parsec -
http://www.thousandparsec.net/tp/ . All code, graphics and stuff
produced would need to be released under the GPL.

I'm willing to put up some money (as in - Doing major parts as paid
contract work) towards getting this project actually complete.

If you know anyone who might be interested (or yourself is interested)
please tell them to contact me so we can figure out something.

Thanks.

Tim Ansell