[Linux-aus] Re: A/V recordings and publishing

Ken Wilson kenwilso at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 1 06:43:04 UTC 2007

Also these 7 sets of gear are the same, which makes buying or hiring
cameras to go with it easier, set-up and training easier, and moving
people doing the recording around between theatres on the day easier. If
they are despatched to different LUGs there will be losses, additions,
breakages, replacements and that sameness will be lost. Sameness is of
little use when using just one of the sets in say a LUG but it makes
recording a conference possible.
Ken