[Linux-aus] AUUG to close? Will there be a rush of new members to Linux Australia?

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Tue Dec 18 03:39:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Bret Busby wrote:

> It really goes back to the question; "What is Linux Australia really
> about, and, whose interests does it serve?".

Now, in thinking a bit more about this, I think that this is a good
question for the candidates in the election of the office bearers and
committee, to answer, to let people know their opinions and intentions.

Then, the question should be modified, to read:

What should Linux Australia be about, and, whose interests should it
serve?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale