[Linux-aus] Standards Australia OOXML technical committee meeting

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:03:25 UTC 2007

On Dec 18, 2007 8:09 AM, Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org> wrote:
> Hi Janet,
>
> <quote who="Janet Hawtin">
>
> > What point the legal workshop if the legal question is not included?
>
> Just to be clear Jeff was talking about a Standards Australia technical
> committee which is _not_ the same as the public workshop I helped facilitate
> on Friday. I'll be sending a full report along with full audio on that event
> within the coming week for people.

Thanks Pia Yes I understand the difference.
Will the legal comments from Linux Australia, OSIA and from your
workshop be included in the Standards Australia process? Can the
National Bodies include new comments at this point? If not it may be
useful to look at the legal comments of countries including New
Zealand and supporting those as they have already been included in the
formal comments.

Janet