[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Committee Elections - Nominations Are Now Open

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Mon Dec 17 05:15:53 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 18:15 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>  1) Nomination statements were sent to the mailing list when entered on the
>     site.

patches welcome :)

(This has been on the TODO for a while now... although /dev/time seems
to have limited resources)

The trick is to work out when mails should be sent and have some attempt
to stop a storm of mails (which I'm sure somebody would object to).

The other solution I guess in to provide an RSS feed or something...

--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Linux Australia