[Linux-aus] Gathering questions for LA committee election candidates

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sun Dec 16 13:53:18 UTC 2007

Hi LA community,

In order to facilitate more active discussion with candidates for the Linux
Australia committee, I'm gathering questions from the community in order to
pose them as one chunk. This helps to reduce the chaos and focus on getting
a concise set of questions to candidates, and a clear place to read answers
from them.

Please reply off-list (as per my reply-to) with your question. Closer to the
election date, anonymised questions will be posted for candidates to respond
to, and for the community to discuss. I will get some other LA members (who
are not running for election) to participate in the selection of questions.

I will also post a request for questions in my blog (which will at least be
seen on Planet Linux Australia).

Thanks,

- Jeff

--