[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Committee Elections - Nominations Are Now Open

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sun Dec 16 08:13:46 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 16:57 +0900, Bret Busby wrote:
> Here is a salient question:
>
> How does the Linux Australia Committee meet, now?
>
> Does it still met physically, in person, or, does the committee conduct
> business electronically, meeting via electronic means such as a closed
> mailing list, or via videoconferencing; thus, would a committee member
> need to be a jetsetter, or, could all committee members operate from
> their homes?

Hi Bret,

The Linux Australia Committee meets every second Thursday via a
scheduled teleconference (between 9 and 10pm Australian Eastern
Standard/Daylight Savings Time). Twice a year we meet face to face.

You do not need to be a jet setter to be an LA Committee by any means.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member