[Linux-aus] Standards Australia OOXML technical committee meeting

Jeff Waugh jeff at waughpartners.com.au
Wed Dec 12 04:36:43 UTC 2007

<quote who="Janet Hawtin">

> > On Monday I represented OSIA at the Standards Australia OOXML technical
> > committee meeting, which focused on clarifying and prioritising the 30
> > technical comments raised by Australian contributors to the SA process.
>
> Were the Linux Australia comments included?

The comments were not discussed with names attached (for obvious reasons).
Have a look at the comments list to see the 30 that were discussed.

- Jeff

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 423 989 818
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis