[Linux-aus] Direct line to the PM

Dale quail.linux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 23:46:53 UTC 2007

This is all well and good to get the PM to jump up and down about
this, but have people thought about contacting there State and Local
members of parliament?

I think it be good to get the ball rolling from both ends and when the
PM sit down with the State members it a productive conversation about
the matter of FOSS in schools.

just my 2 cents worth

Regards
Dale