[Linux-aus] Re-allocation of DarLUG server

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Aug 17 00:43:28 UTC 2007

Hiya Linux-aus'ers

Just a reminder that the ctte is still seeking proposals for LUG's who
feel they could give the DarLUG server a good home after September. We
don't want 45 page reports or case studies, just a few lines of why your
lug should get the server.

Although we've have plenty of justification sent to the Linux-Aus list
by various LUGs, nothing has been sent to the ctte, so get your socks
on, we'll be discussing it at the next 2 ctte meetings for a final
decision in Mid September.

Many thanks

Steve Walsh
Ordinary Committee Member.