[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Financials for FY2006/7

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Wed Aug 1 04:54:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Attached is a *DRAFT* cashflow report for LA and a *DRAFT* profit and loss
report for LCA 2007 for the financial year ended June 30th 2007. There
are probably some minor problems with how stuff has been transferred,
and as you might expect it's a work in progress -- some of the LCA 2007
stuff is still being sorted out, eg, and other bits took place in the
2005/6 financial year.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be helpful in informing members on what's been
happening with LA funds, and maybe give people some ideas on what we could
be doing in the future to benefit and promote Linux and open source in
Australia. I'd expect we'll do the final report, as well as a draft of
the next six months at the AGM at linux.conf.au.

Cheers,
aj