[Linux-aus] LA Members in Second Life

Marco Ostini m.ostini at uq.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 05:28:32 UTC 2007

Hi All,

As some may recall, a bunch of LA members have been active in Second Life
and we're in the process of building a presence that will help people get
to know Linux & FOSS.

You may consider it to be "little efforts" and it may not "win the day" for
a while, but we'll continue to work at it and spread the news.

Currently there are 5,790,280 residents in Second Life of whom 1,769,831
have logged in during the past 60 days.

We've finally set up a blog so that LA members can follow what we're up to:

http://www.life2thefull.org/la2ndlife

We'll also use it to highlight SL developments that are of interest to the
LA community and to assist LA members interested in SL.

Please have a look and send any suggestions or comments to me.

Cheers,
Marco