[Linux-aus] Marketing Linux

linuxaus.1.tracyanne at spamgourmet.com linuxaus.1.tracyanne at spamgourmet.com
Mon Apr 23 03:46:10 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-23 at 01:54 +0000, +linuxaus+tracyanne
+5aae479bf3.linux-aus-request#lists.linux.org.au at spamgourmet.com wrote:
>         linuxaus.1.tracyanne at spamgourmet.com wrote:
>
>         > This is where I think you are wrong. I believe that the
>         Indy500 has great appeal
>         > outside of the US. But that isn't necessarily the point.
>
>         Linux Australia has no mandate from it's members to operate in
>         the
>         United States. End of discussion.
>
>         Mikal
>
>         PS: You're wrong about the Indy 500 being popular outside of
>         the US.

Linux Australia has NOT been asked to do anything. Full Stop.

Individual Linux users have been asked to help, preferably by donating
to project.

And no, I am not, speaking as a petrol head, wrong about the Indy being
popular outside the US.

Regards

Tracyanne