[Linux-aus] Final boarding call for Linux Australia stand at Open CeBIT

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Apr 14 15:27:35 UTC 2007

Open CeBIT[1] is drawing closer, and the Linux Australia aeroplane is
preparing to take flight! The community is the heart and soul of open source,
and hence the Linux Australia stand will be forming an integral part of the
expo.

I am looking for some enthusiastic community members who are willing and able
to communicate with a largely business-oriented crowd about the benefits of
free an open source software. Of course, business people have homes to go to
as well, so they'll want to know about the fun stuff, too.

If this sounds like what you are after and you are interested in helping out
at the Linux Australia stand, I need to know (preferably with availability
times) by Tuesday at the latest. Note that the expo is on May 1-3.

[1] http://www.opencebit.com.au

--
"The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look
respectable." - John Kenneth Galbraith