No subject

Tue Apr 3 06:46:16 UTC 2007

 While the law firm (Jerrard & Stuk) has been a long-time Microsoft Office
 customer, Bromage said it is just as impressed by desktop software
 alternatives such as Linux.

 "Two-thirds of our servers run on Linux and our employees are noticing a
 real difference in the ways it runs Locus, their legal application.
 Besides saving us money, most of our staff can do just as much on Linux
 (presumably desktops) as they can on Office" he said.

Yes, slightly confused re: Linux/OpenOffice.org etc, but notice the
'Two-thirds of our srvers ron on Linux' comment.

Con Zymaris <conz at cyber.com.au> Level 4, 10 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Web: http://www.cyber.com.au/  Phone: 03 9621 2377   Fax: 03 9621 2477