No subject

Tue Apr 3 06:46:16 UTC 2007

meetings (and, therein, hopefully, voting), to be conducted across the
Internet, which would apparently deal with the problem.

It is unfortunate that it could not have happened faster and sooner,
like at last year's AGM but, I think, now, it is not worth going into
all of that again.

It is best, now, I think, to wait and see the outcome of the SGM and
AGM.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale