No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:05:46 UTC 2007

would be bloody incredible and lots of fun.

His comment was basically pointing out why he thought it a bad idea to
change the name and also reasoning why he thought the idea may have come up.

lca org crew do indeed have many a crazy idea (Hi Mikal <g>) and simply
because you are working closely on creating a bloody amazing event you tend
to spend a lot of time thinking about the event and all the stuff you are
doing in relation to the event. Thus of course you are going to have lots of
ideas. Some such ideas may be fantastic, some not so much. This is one of
the beauties of the roaming conference (and roaming org crew), that many
ideas (both good and bad) can be trialed and those that completely rock
often get incorporated into future conferences.

I suggest taking a deep breath and rereading what Rusty wrote, he was not
suggesting lca2007 is on some path to mediocrity. We all know it is going to
rock.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i sing sometimes for the war that i fight