No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:05:46 UTC 2007

case 'coz while not normal international flights land there directly,
it seems to have reasonably good direct access to all international
airports in Oz, plus Adelaide and Darwin. I guess there is virtue in
being right in the middle of things.

One of the airlines (Singapore?) even bounces a jet off Port Hedland
occasionally. I don't know that they change many passengers there, but
the ones they do change must be eternally grateful for the many
seat-hours and dis/re-embarkations they save.

> I think the international landing element is a bit of a red herring.
> We don't have troubles convincing foreigners to come here for the
> conference, cause we're way cool.

Good point.

Cheers; Leon

http://plug.linux.org.au/       Committee Member, Perth Linux User Group