No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:05:46 UTC 2007

resumes / availability notification attracts around 1 person per month
whereas position posting attracts 2.3 posts per month (total 21). Of
course take this with a grain of salt of course.

Over the same time period (June 2002 - till now), jobs at linux.org.au has
posted 27 positions. I don't know what kind of feedback the slug guys
are getting but some of the companies who send through their
requirements have indicated they don't bother using other avenues apart
from jobs at linux.org.au -- having said that it could probably be better
advertised.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never