No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:05:46 UTC 2007

fees and will in turn take you through to a schedule page. Just click on
the 'Dates and Registration' button in the top left hand corner.

Courses and exams in Perth are held at Open Systems in Nedlands.

Regards
Jodie Kane

--
Jodie Kane					Tel:   +61-2-9293-2916
Red Hat Asia-Pacific			  	Fax:   +61-2-9293-2828