[Linux-aus] Computer Programming Courses in Adelaide?

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Sun Sep 24 19:10:03 UTC 2006

Robyn,

> I have access to a computer training room in Hallett Cove that I can use
> and I'd like to put something formal together of what I've been teaching
> myself over the past few months.

I think that the best teachers are those who have just taught themselves
or those who have been taught how to teach and enjoy the subject they're
teaching; I also know you have a talent for teaching and you're better
at it than you give yourself credit.

You might want to take a look at the Zend certification framework (look
for it at http://www.zend.com/). You probably won't want to or neetd to
teach precisely to its standards but it will give you a 'pre-made'
course outline that you can meld to your own needs.

It will, at the least, give you an outline of one of the certification
standards for PHP.

DSL