[Linux-aus] Fwd: Documentary from BBC World over FOSS and Development

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:58:03 UTC 2006

Did anyone notice that Jonathan Murray from Microsoft Europe actually
admits that the Open Source community stimulates innovation around
software? It's the first time I heard them admit openly that FLOSS is
innovative - they used to claim that it's all about copying.

But maybe that's just news to me...

Cheers,
Silvia.