[Linux-aus] Re: linux.conf.au name change

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Sep 19 12:45:10 UTC 2006

<quote who="Steven Hanley">

> I suggest taking a deep breath and rereading what Rusty wrote, he was not
> suggesting lca2007 is on some path to mediocrity. We all know it is going
> to rock.

I did take a deep breath and read it again. This was never an idea related
to linux.conf.au 2007 or the Seven team, and we are absolutely focused on
getting real things done.

- Jeff

      "Creative thinkers make many false starts, and continually waver
   between unmanageable fantasies and systematic attack." - Harry Hepner