[Linux-aus] Re: linux.conf.au name change

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Sep 19 12:29:04 UTC 2006

<quote who="Rusty Russell">

> Every conference team has crazy ideas.  It's fun, but there are lots of
> real things to do.

This has *ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* to do with linux.conf.au 2007 or the Seven
team. Any suggestion that this discussion is distracting us from putting on
a fucking amazing linux.conf.au is, at least from my point of view, highly
offensive (the rest of the team probably won't care, because it's obviously
so irrelevant).

I think our team has demonstrated a deep and thorough understanding of the
conference, whether you agree or disagree with my proposals regarding its
future.

  http://perkypants.org/blog/2006/03/09/linuxconfau-2007/

Thanks,

- Jeff (absolutely gobsmacked)

    "Fools ignore complexity. Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it.
                   Geniuses remove it." - Alan J. Perlis