[Linux-aus] Goodbye AUUG, hello phoenix

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Sep 15 17:05:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 07:00:09PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="James Purser">
>
> > > Would that make the Wollongong user group, the FALUG Gong?
> >
> > As a gong resident all I can say here is grooooaaaaaan!
>
> ... and then "braaaaaaaiiiiiins"?

In my long post of a few minutes ago I was writing about how we want lca to
make your "brains melt out your ears" and had to correct it to say "brain
melt out your ears" so as to avoid having a crazy zombie conference.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
it's not so much that we got closer, it's that her face just got bigger