[Linux-aus] commons artists, musicians and authors

Raena Lea-Shannon admin at olpsc.org
Sun Sep 10 21:37:02 UTC 2006

"When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of linux-aus digest...""

I don't have a clue what you're replying to exactly...

From:
"Janet Hawtin" <lucychili at gmail.com>

To:
"Linux Australia" <linux-aus at linux.org.au>

Date:
Friday 14:44:18

Are there any commons artists, musicians and authors lurking about.
who I could perhaps do a poster on for SFD?

I have got a friendly response from some libraries and would like to
make something about publishing creative commons style that would make
a library relevant display.

Cheers

Janet

Did you try Creative Coomons Aust?