[Linux-aus] fwd: LPIC exams

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Oct 25 14:53:02 UTC 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Pia Waugh wrote:

> Geoffrey Robinson will be organising LPI exams in November at Granville
> TAFE.

I used to watch "Open All Hours". I hadn't realised that Granville was
so famous that he had a TAFE college named after him.

I thought it was just the milkmaid that fancied him.

And, the LPI exams are to be conducted by an internationally famous QC?

Things must be looking up for Linux, having exams conducted by an
internationally famous QC, at a TAFE college named after the milkmaid's
fancy.

:)

--
Bret Busby