Research: Recruitment Agencies ... Was Re: [Linux-aus] Why Linux is not ready for business

Scott Gourlay scottag67 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 16:39:02 UTC 2006

Hi David,

I actually work for one of the largest HR/Recruitment Companies,
(though I am not doing IT at present), though we have recently aquired
a IT Recruitment company.

I am sure they will be more than happy to talk to OSIA and/or Linux
Aus about how to service the Open Source Industry. I have spoken with
a Senior Manager and will be able to provide the best contacts within
that part of the business to help get this off the ground, If people
want to begin a dialog.

Feel free to contact me should this prove of interest!

Regards
Scott