[Linux-aus] Linux POS

Max Stam mstam at gsg.wa.edu.au
Fri Oct 20 07:41:03 UTC 2006

Hi All
OZiQ makes a good all "in the monitor" PC and are keen to see Linux on them.
The best thing about these(other than there is no box) is 6 screws and
everything is accessible, unlike many other specific POS machines.
It uses off the shelf computer parts. We bought 30 at just under $1600 each.

Cheers
Max