[Linux-aus] easy to use FOSS animation app suitable for primary students

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:08:04 UTC 2006

On 10/16/06, Donna Benjamin <donna at cc.com.au> wrote:
> Whilst I haven't been able to animate anything yet I think it's me being
> clueless rather than the software ...  I'd be interested to hear others
> opinions.

I found it difficult to get into, I wouldn't recommend KToon for
school students.

A tool suitable for kids would be great though, something that would
be vector-based and use a Flash-like (simpler of course) interface
with key frames etc.

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
Jabber - ajdlinux at jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
Member of Linux Australia - http://linux.org.au
Debian user - http://debian.org