[Linux-aus] Fwd: David Unaipon Award

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:19:02 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Reply to my message from the Unaipon Awards folks..

Hi Janet

MS Photostory is a free download but I'm not sure if it will run in a
Linux environment.

As the competition has already begun I think it may be a little tricky
to change the rules half way through.

However I take your point that we should accept entries in an open
source format, are you able to suggest any formats that we can look at
for next year?

Please feel free to contact me on XXXX XXXX to discuss this further.  I
am always interested in hearing about new programs and formats.

Thank you for your interest.

XXXXXXXXXX

Project Officer

Digital Bridge Unit

Information Economy Directorate

Department of Further Education, Employment

Science & Technology

Level 11, 1 King William Street

ADELAIDE 5000

Phone: 08 8303 2132  Fax: 08 8303 2135

kershaw.alison at saugov.sa.gov.au

www.innovation.sa.gov.au

addressed. If the recipient of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication (or any part of it) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in
error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender
immediately. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of DFEEST. DFEEST does not
represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus
or interference.