[Linux-aus] Linux Australia and LUG communication: an idea

Anthony David adavid at adavid.com.au
Thu Oct 12 13:31:01 UTC 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 05:53:59PM +1000, Steve Walsh wrote:
> Look, I'm getting really sick of people saying there is a cabal in CLUG. It's
> not fooling anybody, they all know it's a Junta.

No way. It is an anarcho-syndicalist collective dedicated to the liberation
of software and tinkering with cool hardware. Solidarity Bruva!

--
Anthony David

Gambling(n): A discretionary tax on those asleep during high school maths
http://adavid.com.au/
0xA72CE1ED fingerprint = EA1E C69E FE59 BBE1 AA4B  F354 BD09 9765 A72C E1ED