[Linux-aus] Glimpse Inside the Google Machine at AUUG 2006 Conference

Gordon Hubbard gordon at customtech.com.au
Fri Oct 6 17:38:02 UTC 2006

Hi All,

For those who may not subscribe to AUUG-talk ... I hope you find this
useful ....

Regards
Gordon.

Dear Members,

AUUG has released a press statement today. It is available on-line -

"Glimpse Inside the Google Machine at AUUG 2006 Conference"
http://new.auug.org.au/press/news6oct2006/

I look forward to seeing you at the conference in Melbourne next week!

(Don't forget to register :)

Best Regards
Gordon Hubbard
Press Secretary
AUUG Inc.

PS:  Please note that for your reference recent press releases are
available online on the new AUUG web site - http://new.auug.org.au/press
Older releases are available on the "AUUG Classic" web site -
http://www.auug.org.au/publications/press/