[Linux-aus] Linux Australia People's Choice Community Member of the Year

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sun Oct 1 21:23:03 UTC 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen its that time of year again. As we start the run up
to lca 2007 we are again running the Linux Australia People's Choice
Community Member of the Year.

Below are the details:

Start: 27/09/2006
Close: 08/11/2006
Announce: 22/11/2006

Nomination Criteria:

- Nominations must be emailed to peopleschoice AT localfoss DOT org
- Each nomination must detail in a hundred words or more the nominees
activities within the FOSS community. Please include any links you think
may be relevant
- Each nominee must be a member of Linux Australia
- Members of the selection committee are not eligable for nomination

AWARD

The winning nomination will receive the following:

- One Ticket to LCA 2007 - care of Team 7
- Up to $1000.00 to cover reasonable travel and accomodation costs
- Your name up in lights

Selection Committee

The Selection Committee is made up of the following people from our
community:

- Pia Waugh (Vice President of Linux Australia)
- Pascal Klien (Last years winner)
- Karin Purser (Co-Host of Open Source On The Air)
- Steve Walsh (Community Member)
- Leon Brooks (Community Member)

As always with these things, the decision of the Selection Committee is
final and no correspondance shall be entered into.

So start thinking about those who you think would be deserving and send
them in.
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Open Source On The Air