[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Website

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 03:30:02 UTC 2006

On 11/17/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub at perkypants.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Andrew Donnellan">
>
> > > Umm, why would you need to rewrite it?  Why not embed it?
> >
> > Er, in a different programming language it is a bit more difficult.
>
> You can host different applications in different directories. Even hostnames
> if you have to go that far. It's not difficult at all.

I'm quite aware of that. The key word is 'integration' and IMO hosting
another app in a different directory does not qualify as integration.

Also seriously how difficult is it to rewrite/adapt/port MemberDB to
whatever we end up using?

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
Jabber - ajdlinux at jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
Member of Linux Australia - http://linux.org.au
Debian user - http://debian.org