Fwd: [Linux-aus] GPL3 conference invitation - including Eben Moglen

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Nov 13 13:57:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Janet Hawtin">

> >Oh well, I hope either it'll be recorded and published somewhere,
> >or at least someone'll write up something accurate (or a few people,
> >even) to read on blogs and/or email lists.
>
> Yes please.

I'll try to borrow a video recorder for the event.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

     "Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once
     forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all and the earth
                 itself to nobody." - Jean Jacques Rosseau