[Linux-aus] Aboriginal art theme linux t-shirt

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Nov 11 20:44:02 UTC 2006

<quote who="Christopher Yeoh">

> Now that you mention it, I would! How do I buy one?

We'll have the remainder at linux.conf.au -- if you'd like one sooner, give
Pia and I a yell and we'll sort something out.

> The reason I asked was that I was hoping to make a virtual version of it
> and give copies away. From what you've said it sounds like I should ask
> Daniel Patterson directly for permission to do that?

I think this would be a very worthwhile opportunity for Linux Australia to
spread the love *and* diversify its income.

- Jeff

   "Warning: we're not going to use the testing sessions as vehicles for
                    personal UI vendettas." - Anna Dirks