[Linux-aus] Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007: 75 DAYS TO GO

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Wed Nov 1 15:49:02 UTC 2006

Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007
===============================

    75 DAYS TO GO

News:

 1) Registrations have opened, with early bird discounts available until mid
    November! Due to issues with our payment gateway that have delayed this
    announcement, we will not be able to accept payment immediately. Please
    register, and as soon as our credit card facilities are up and running,
    we will contact you for payment.

    http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/lca-announce/2006-November/msg00000.html
    http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Registration

 2) The linux.conf.au 2007 programme has been published! By all accounts, it
    is completely awesome. We've tried very hard to avoid terribly obvious
    clashes, but with so many exceptional topics and speakers, there will be
    the inevitable desire to see three or more things at once. Do *not* try
    this at home. Complete information about the talks and speakers will be
    up soon -- we just wanted to whet your appetite first. :-)

    http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/lca-announce/2006-November/msg00001.html
    http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Programme

 3) Our first round of sponsors have confirmed their support! Sponsorship
    is crucial for a volunteer-run, non-profit conference such as ours, to
    ensure that we can fly in excellent speakers from around the world, to
    have fantastic venue, and for all the... extra-curricular activities!

    http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Sponsors

Join the linux.conf.au announce mailing list for important announcements:

Thanks,

- Jeff Waugh
  The Seven Team