[Linux-aus] Grant Request

Robyn M rob_39 at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 1 01:51:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-01 at 00:30 +1100, James Purser wrote:
> Just a gentle reminder dear members,
>
> This request has another week and bit to run before being voted on by
> the committee, so if you have any questions or suggestions, please take
> this time to post them.

Thanks James

I've had an offer from a TAFE lecturer to help by reading over my notes.

The link below relates to a message I received from Howard Dahdah from
Linuxworld who saw my request to Linux Australia. I spoke to Howard on
Monday about my ideas. I didn't know he'd written anything yet otherwise
I would have told the Committee.

> I would also like to point you at an article which has just appeared
> about this very request:
> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;817835175;fp;4;fpid;2

Robyn
--