[Linux-aus] Grant application

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Wed May 31 16:16:02 UTC 2006

Bret Busby wrote:

> Does Linux Australia award grants to anonymous people?
>
> If so, how does Linux Australia account for to where, to whom, or, to
> what, the money is paid?

if you had read the original posting brett you would have seen in the
middle of it

Jared 'flame' Herbohn

I think that qualifies as an identified person??  Besides the money
would have to be paid to an identified person or on behalf of that
person to a service provider.

Did you have something to say about the application itself brett?

cheers
brenda
--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS