[Linux-aus] Student Run ICT

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu May 18 12:27:02 UTC 2006

I've had a request from one of our international friends for ideas on
student managed infrastructure in Universities/TAFE/High Schools.

The basic concept is the students take over the running/management of
part of the ICT resource as part-time employees, responsible to a
manager from the Edu org. Thus giving the students some real world
experience.

If anyone has any stories or knows of anything like this then please
send it through to this list.
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Linux Australia Update
SIP: 736855 at fwd.pulver.com